This is my first time using this site, and i know i am definetly not a blogger. I write this for myself eventhough I dont know I would ever going to read it again.
Today I finished my last final exam of the quarter. It is math, and I've been struggling with math since the first day I attended school. The test was hard, harder than I thought at least, and there is a big posibility now that I might be failing it.... sigh
I cannot remember how many times I have to take math over and over again, I am a little disappointed at myself but also worried at the same time. I dont know how to face my mom, I know she worked extra hard for me to go to college, and what I did? anything but study, and I am already wasted enough time for this course, it stopped me from taking upper class of my major- Economics, yes as bad as it sounds now a days.
What should I do, how am I going to face it?
life gose on, sun is gonna come out again, and me?....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment