5 years later, I came back to the same spot. I wonder: what has changed in my life for the past 5 years?
When I looked at the mirror, I only see the time has marked my body, but how much did I really gain?
I am still single(same)
I am still a while from graduating from college (same)
I am still waiting in the silence, alone (same)
I still don't have any money in the pocket (same)
I am still driving the same car, except it is getting older as well.
I had all those dreams that I thought I could complete after graduating from college which I still haven't done.
I wonder, how did it all happen.
And I am still making the same mistake about women, awww... why I never learn.
My resume is still here and there, not much learned since I spent all these time in games, and working in restraunt.
Aww, After all these 5 years....
5 years ago, I never thought about the future, But here I am looking back and regrating.
What has changed? This is the question I always ask myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment